God’s Daughters empowers women and young girls to address issues to do with their womanhood. It helps them realise their potential and identity in God. It equips them to develop both inner and outer beauty. Many women have faced challenges in life resulting in them having a distorted version of their value and purpose. Through the teaching of the word, mentoring, fellowship and fun, this ministry equips both women and young girls to deal with their past, embrace the present and anticipate a great future. It helps women to identify their gifts and talents and encourages them to use these to bless their generation. Room for expression and development of these gifts is afforded to them in a safe and loving environment.
- To raise God fearing, Spirit-led, focused, confident, loving, productive and committed women who are empowered to positively impact and influence their world i.e families, communities, church, university, college, school and any other areas of engagement, workplace etc.
- To raise women who read and apply the Word of God in their day-to-day lives.
- To help women identify their calling and giftings so they may function fully as God intends.
- To encourage women to develop themselves, expand their horizons and maximise their potential.
- To help women fulfil their God-given role as suitable helpers in marriage.
- To help women develop effective biblical parenting skills.
- To help women develop a holistic approach towards serving God and each other.
- To help women celebrate each other’s achievements, gifts and talents.
- To provide a forum for care and support for any woman in need.
God’s Daughters is led by Pastor Fatima Sibanda and a team of ladies who desire to see women reach their full potential through this ministry.
If you would like to be involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org